The Meat Locker Incident, is not always so proud to present: "The Meat Locker Incident"
Not exclusively our editors, writers, loggers, journalists, professionals, office slaves and coffee drones have come under the umbrella of "The Meat Locker Incident"
Our deep gratitude goes to the Hole of Armageddon for being such a homely place for us to wreak havoc. Ever since, we have established that all legal action against us be taken to the "People's Court".
The following were the first of those given the important task of "accidentally" going into our meat locker:
|10||+55||Saq02||Meat Locker||I thought this town was okay at first, but now... It's just full of douchebags.|
[ed: and here I was thinking all the douche bags went into the Meat Locker]
A particularly helpful subject was that of:
“i am going to focus on converting resources today so i will require 1 food item and 1 drug”
"guys i built another upgraded batter launcher so we can use the fried batterries"After these atrocious acts there was much inner turmoil, debates about human rights issues and the arising demand for tissues issue. Many statements of justification that have been over time written up, published, stamped, signed and processed:
- It was an unfortunate accident involving massive amounts of coincidental miss-clicking
- The People's Court looked like good fun
- Well we didn't like those guys anyway
- We saved them from a cruel brain chomping death
From then on the phrase "Meat Locker Incident" was understood under many terms:
- Wreaking havoc in die2nite in general for one's personal amusement
- Getting things done the way we want them done
- Not caring about the community scrutiny
(Pre-Warning: any unsuspecting clickers must blame any lost innocence on Shepherd)
Definition: Meat Locker
The Meat Locker Incident